X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kicked out for Racist Tweet

Greek Olympian Papachristou expelled for 'racist tweet'

Voula Papachristou said she had not intended to offend anyone
    Greek triple jumper Voula Papachristou has been expelled from her country's Olympic team over comments she posted on Twitter which were deemed racist.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-18987678
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Suh wheh di tweet deh ?

Comment

The website Keep Talking Greece translated the offensive tweet by Papachristou (@papaxristoutj):
      “With so many Africans in Greece… At least the West Nile mosquitoes will eat home made food!!!”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1701410.html
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

poor girl.. dat kind of juvenile bathroom humour condemn her.. harsh.. but suh it guh.. haffi careful where yuh mek dem joke deh..

Comment

The forum have worse racist.... xenophobes and yes Muadib et al. ...xenophiles.

Comment

Explusion for that? Wow.

Good thing cricket not in the Olympics. I wonder what them woulda did do with Lara when him did say after losing to Kenya in the World Cup "at least it was a black team that beat us" or something to that effect.
            "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

it has to be more than that because they said she was supporting some far right Greek Party and made comments about Africans in Greece too.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I agree Sass. She is a certified racist, and certified idiot.

Comment

I hope so. That would make more sense.
                  "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Lara could say dat..nutten no wrong wid dat...lol...

Comment

Working...
                    X