Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gayle

anybody si ernest hilaire?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Donmanship, ah how dem seh him disruptive fi di team. It seem like him more disruptive to di opposing bowlah dem. Can yuh believe dem lef out di batsman outah di side fi suh long. Ah when last wi have a substantial partnership lakkah dis. Don ah don, galang wi big bat, touch dem wid di sledge some more.

Comment

lol...dem leff him out fi mek couple more million US$.......maybe it was a conspiracy...hmmmmmmmm

Comment

hope dem nuh collapse

West Indies 375/4 (110.2 ov)
          West Indies lead by 24 runs with 6 wickets remaining in the 1st innings

Comment

duck chan paul

West Indies 414/5 (128.4 ov)
            West Indies lead by 63 runs with 5 wickets remaining in the 1st innings

Comment

Gayle joins Viv and Sir Everton Weeks

<"@cricinfo_record: With his 150, Gayle moved joint-third with Viv Richards & Everton Weekes on the list of Windies batsmen with the most scores of 150-plus (7)">

Gayle is actually a great story.

His coming into the WI U19 team because of an 'admin' cockup by the WICB. His heart issues. His early struggles in international cricket when many on here called him every name under the sun.

I liked Garrick more, but you could see that he had great hand-eye coordination. The fact that Matthew Hayden carved out a successful career with the exact same characteristics pointed to the fact that he could make it.

Kudos to him.

Comment

Proves My Point

Damn, see why we need a temporary Olympic Games forum? When I saw 100 in the subject line, I definitely was not thinking about cricket (lol).

I guess my subject title (“Proves My Point”) is misleading as well? (Lol, revenge is sweet.)

Comment

message Tilla

Comment

West Indies 516/9 (158.3 ov)
                    West Indies lead by 165 runs with 1 wicket remaining in the 1st innings

Sammy OUT for 50

Comment

Working...
                    X