Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what time is the opening ceremony?

for the oly

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

roun 3 ja time

Comment

21:00 Bst

Comment

who showing it in America?

Comment

nbc

Comment

Should be NBC
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Re: who showing it in America?

Originally posted by Willi View Post
              who showing it in America?
              NBC, as usual, will provide a delayed broadcast of the Opening Ceremony.

NBC, from way back when, has been the only USA network (along with its affiliates like MSNBC) that can legally show the Olympic Games (if my memory is correct here, NBC paid $450 million for the rights back in 1996, so I can only imagine today’s incredible cost!)

NBC will begin their broadcast of the Opening Ceremony at 7:30 p.m. (EST).

Comment

How unnu deal with this delayed broadcasting thing?

Gi mi live and direct, ba-ba! A coulda 3 in di mawnin!

Hope unu get di 100m live!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Most people at work that time and would miss it live. although I notice the internet at the workplace came to a crawl about 3 Pm and spoke to other co-workers by skype and same thing in other locations.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                  X