Send for the heart patients now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Send for the heart patients now!

Astonishing - swimmer Dana Vollmer had surgery to correct a serious heart condition in 2003. She battles a secondary condition that sometimes causes her heart to stop at random. She has just won Olympic gold at London 2012 http://l2012.cm/O9OOM7
    I think we should check with the hospitals of Jamaica and see if we have some teenagers who have serious heart conditions. Because it never fails to amaze me how America and transform these heart patients and asthma sufferers into gold-medal winning athletes! Something about people who are about to drop dead that make them go for gold! As for those who had a slight case of polio...rope een now!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

You would be surprised!

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    I think we should check with the hospitals of Jamaica and see if we have some teenagers who have serious heart conditions. Because it never fails to amaze me how America and transform these heart patients and asthma sufferers into gold-medal winning athletes! Something about people who are about to drop dead that make them go for gold! As for those who had a slight case of polio...rope een now!

Wilma Rudolph

Boss, you said it lightly, but consider this:

The great American sprinter Wilma Rudolph, the first American woman to win three gold medals in an Olympic Games, suffered from scarlet fever, pneumonia and polio when she was a child!

She left the 1960 Olympic Games with a gold medal in the 100-meter dash, the 200-meter race and the 4x100-meter relay!

Comment

Working...
    X