The Ethiopian nuh romp, convincing win in the

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ethiopian nuh romp, convincing win in the

"‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

you know what PI$$ES me off???!!! when dem run a 10K, SPRINT the last lap and then do a victory lap!!! DAMN man, show a likkle decency nuh?!!! cho ..

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

hold on.. when dem did run the heats and semis ?

Comment

Lol. I Agree

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
        you know what PI$$ES me off???!!! when dem run a 10K, SPRINT the last lap and then do a victory lap!!! DAMN man, show a likkle decency nuh?!!! cho ..
        I agree (LMAO)! And in addition these super athletes are now sometimes frantically leaning at the line to ensure their position!

Gamma, let me tell you this: like many/most Jamaicans, I grew up as a diehard sprint lover (Don Quarrie and Merlene Ottey, etc.). Nowadays, thanks to the Ethiopians and the Kenyans -- both men and women -- I have grown to absolutely love the middle distance races!!

By the way, it’s good to see the Kenyan women stepping to the fore after an outstanding domination by the Ethiopian women in the middle distance events between (around) 1997 and 2009!

And just for the record, Ethiopia’s Tirunesh Dibaba is my favorite athlete on the planet (considering both men and women). But this revelation is nothing new, as I said so several years ago both here and on the CTFF. (I first came to know the shy, very likeable Tirunesh at the 2002 IAAF World Junior Championships in Kingston.)

Comment

Working...
        X