X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotta give NBC some credit...

..The pre-race background pieces on Bolt and Blake were excellent
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

ShellyAnn was even better if you ask me.

We often cuss how them diss with athletes.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

...we therefore have to tolerate (and understand) when they BIG-UP their athletes too
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
        ...we therefore have to tolerate (and understand) when they BIG-UP their athletes too
        Bigging up their athletes???...that is not an issue for me ... they have every reason to do so

when, however, they deliberately ignore other country's athletes and other performances of note...and show jingoistic crapola instead....

FIYA BUN!!!
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
          Bigging up their athletes???...that is not an issue for me ... they have every reason to do so

when, however, they deliberately ignore other country's athletes and other performances of note...and show jingoistic crapola instead....

FIYA BUN!!!
          Me wi bring di kerosene!!! Cyan stan dem coverage...but thanks to the producer dem same way for those pieces...the one on Shelly Ann was very good...but me cyan stan fe hear Gabby Douglas, Phelps or Missy Franklin name one more time...me ago shot meself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Gabby Douglas, michael Phelps and Missy Franklin...by my count that should be 3 shots....

All now me nuh hear Jamaica anthem play yet nor any other country for that matter. I remember back in the days growing up when we watched the Olympics on JBC, we (Jamaicans) used to root for America. I remember watching all the different sports that we would not normally see and be intrigued. We saw everything live and saw the back story on athletes from different countries. I remember supporting Mary Lou Retton, Evelyn Ashford and even dutty Carl Lewis before the doping scandal.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

This is somebody who gets some home training:

http://ocnnreport.com/2012/08/06/usa...2c5aa784ef1228
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

You want NBC play someone else anthem? Go to their live website if that is what you looking for. LOL

Comment

Very very classy on Bolts part!!

This should be top story on CNN FOX and other network.

Bold is still very young and can be whippersnapperish sometimes. But this move is very classy. Much respect Mr. Bolt!!!

Very classy of Bolt.
                  The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
                  X