Japanese Bolt with the cock buttom and west african gene

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Japanese Bolt with the cock buttom and west african gene

Eating yams and running on hills ,Japanese teenager Yoshihide Kiryu has equalled the World junior 100m record* with a 10.01 (0.9m/s) clocking at the Mikio Oda Memorial in Hiroshima today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=O3BW0ZKaU7E#!
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Originally posted by X View Post
    Eating yams and running on hills ,Japanese teenager Yoshihide Kiryu has equalled the World junior 100m record* with a 10.01 (0.9m/s) clocking at the Mikio Oda Memorial in Hiroshima today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...=O3BW0ZKaU7E#!
    Him face has african features, I wonder if he has a Jamaican grand parent?
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Looks very good , ready to break 10.0 this year it seems. X has found another outlier, LOL.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

haha ..yuh know i thought of you, outlier until dem get a champs tradition..lol...thank god fi champs.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

LOL. Mek we see how it go a few years from now.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Yuh done know how it guh, education and the corporate world will leave them distracted from the task of running to get out of di ghetto/poverty like our stars ,pity the enviroment nuh even.

Comment

I hear the track was designed by an Asian condom maker. It may be a little shorter than international standards.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

LOL! OK I am sure you did not come up with that yourself.

Comment

I did, actually! Please don't throw cold water on my moment of original humour.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

One size fits all....good grief

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                      I hear the track was designed by an Asian condom maker. It may be a little shorter than international standards.
                      wah kinda racial profiling yuh a gwaan wid Mo?
                      Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

good one
                        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

No wonder you use Asian condoms.

Comment

How yuh know dat?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

No you tell mi!

Comment

Working...
                              X