Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grand Prix NY on NBC now....VCB

.about to run..

Thanks. 200m W up...VCB facing the starter.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

VCB wins 22.53
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I'll send the invoice.lol.

Comment

I warn you, there shall be no response!

Comment

Happy for the win, but....

Originally posted by Karl View Post
            VCB wins 22.53
            The time (22.53) is nothing to go crazy about, although we definitely have to consider the weather factor.

Those two African women, Blessing Okagbare of Nigeria and Murielle Ahoure of the Ivory Coast, together with our Shelly-Ann Fraser and the USA’s Allyson Felix and Carmelita Jeter are five women who are to be taken seriously in 2013. I will be making no bets!

Hopefully, Veronica will return to her sub 22-second times by August.

Comment

True..but she wasn't pressed..came off the turn well and just coasted home.

Comment

The wind caused all to 'pray' for the tape. That 22.50 change is an excellent run under those conditions. Looks equivalent to 22 flat or thereabouts.

Comment

Working...
                X