What a dumb sport?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a dumb sport?!?!

The umpires go on vacation in the dying moments. And then there is this "rule" that some fouls won't get called because of home field advantage.

That is just plain dumb!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Mi nuh tink Gamma would agree wid yuh deh suh !

Comment

What him on about?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Him nuh know seh Rugby rules apply in last minute of home field advantage..

Comment

Fully agree, it was pathetic, nba is a joke. They gave the game to Miami in the stretch and people pay money to see that?!

Comment

That game was not given to Miami. The spurs blew it. Plain and simple. Party time on South Beach on Thursday. Take that haters from Spurland.

Comment

Mi nuh know that either. I do know haters when I see and hear them though

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

mi wouldn call Mosiah a hater out of hand.. him strike yuh as dat ?

Comment

And you would be right, hater!

Comment

ah wheh di !?

Is di comrade ting yuh talking bout ?

Comment

As if ....!!! Heat mi seh!!!

Comment

Not a big NBA fan but my goodness man! Fouls don't count in the last 10 seconds of the game any more, especially when they should go against the home team?!!? Den Spurs cyaan win dis den man, unless dem mek sure dem leading by 30 at the end of 3.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

There were multiple fouls not called on the King (James) down the stretch and we naw say nutten. Bottomline Spurs make those free throws and squeeze that rebound in the last minute it's party time in ole San Antone. No one to blame but themselves. I prefer the thongs of South Beach to the Sombreros of Spurland anytime. Spurs shot their best shot and couldn't close the deal.

Comment

It was not their best shot and only they know why! As a Miami fan I hope they don't put me through that again any time soon!!!

Comment

The veteran Duncan played his Arse off. Was eating Bosh for breakfast lunch and dinner. Then they take him off and Bosh get's the rebound......

Comment

Working...
                              X