Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who remember the favorite athlete of the

1980s to grace Boys Champs?

Mark "Soupbone" Elliot. Good to see him bringing our middle distant prospect.

Goule's college coach, Mark Elliott, who is in the island for the Jamaica Athletics Administrative Association/Supreme Ventures National Senior Championships, has described the 22-year-old as a "unique athlete".
    The former St Jago High and Jamaica middle-distance athlete said the transition from high school to college can be a bit difficult.
    "The transition from high school to junior college is sometimes very difficult, but Goule is a unique athlete who can handle these pressures. Her experience from a competitive high-school system in Jamaica also helped her," Elliott said.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

but muss, soup bone (di likkle maga man) a did one crowd favourite, doing well fi himself, big up to him. When I read it dis marning it bring back all dem days a boys champs.

Comment

Working...
    X