SS in the 3rd spot for a MVP sweep.

What is Annie Mc PB?

Comment

I want to feel that its 22.3x

Comment

Not Terribly Impressed As Yet

Originally posted by Willi View Post
        I want to feel that its 22.3x
        Moscow is still more than a month away, but at this stage Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce seems to be our only hope for a medal in the women’s 200-meter race. I would be very happy, and very surprised, to be proven wrong!

By the way, slightly switching topics, I actually celebrated Jermaine’s injury last year in the semi-finals of the men’s 4x400-meter relay while praying that it was not serious. I posted remarks to this effect here last year.

If only I could forget the embarrassment of Beijing 2008, but I find it difficult to do so! Yes, I celebrate Bell and Francis’ performance, but we continue to be weak in the men’s 400-meter event. So far, the teams I’m watching for the 4x400-meter relay are the USA (gold), and a few others like the Bahamas, Trinidad, and maybe Russia or Great Britain.

I’ll elaborate at another time.

Comment

So you dont expect reinstatement for VCB in Moscow 200m?

Comment

I'm Keeping My Fingers Crossed!

Originally posted by Willi View Post
            So you dont expect reinstatement for VCB in Moscow 200m?
            Willi, I can say this to you in all honesty: I would probably cry with joy if VCB is reinstated in time. She is the defending champion, as we all know, and I strongly believe that she would increase our medal prospects in the women’s 200-meter.

The problem is that I do not know whether our JAAA will simply give her a public warning. As far as my opinion of the JAAA is concerned, that organization is just as silly as its counterparts in Trinidad, St Kitts, the Bahamas, etc. Incompetence and irrational behavior among track and field associations must be a Caribbean thing, I guess..... No, I take that back, as I just recalled the stupidity that took place in South Africa (lol).

By the way, unless something drastic happens, I’m factoring in Kimberlyn Duncan and Allyson Felix as medal prospects.

But we need VCB on the team just as much as we need a healthy Yohan Blake!

Comment

Also....

I hope that this mess has not distracted VCB from her preparations.

Comment

Working...
              X