Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wimbledon:

This was a nice match:

Former champion Lleyton Hewitt has lost to German qualifier Dustin Brown in the second round of Wimbledon.

Hewitt, who upset 11th-seeded Stanislas Wawrinka in the first round, was overwhelmed by Brown's aggressive strokes and lost 6-4, 6-4, 6-7 (3), 6-2.

WIMBLEDON 2013

The 189th-ranked Brown achieved his best Grand Slam performance by reaching the third round. The dread-locked player had never won a match at Wimbledon before this year.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Watch Tennis Jamaica run come back inna the picture now...after dem diss up di bredda and run him outta Jamaica...

Comment

That's exactly the debate I wanted to start.

He first regarded himself as representing Jamaica........

HL

Comment

just forget that and cheer for the man.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Dustin Brown...The German:

http://www.gmag.org.uk/dustin.php

HL

Comment

Dustin have to do what is best for Dustin!

Sentiments ain't putting food on the table, or money in the pocket!
            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
            - Langston Hughes

Comment

LOL. Amusing read.

FIRST : Dustin is a Jamaican who is making big waves!

THEN: GB is interested in Dustin but he wants to rep the Black, Gold and Green ! Gwaan Dustin!

THEN: F**k it, Dustin is a German now. Mek him and Sanya Richards-Ross move and gwey!
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Jamaica Tennis already state that they can't support him. Do your thing Dustin, maybe you can give back something one day.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

LoL

SRR mek more contribution to Jamaica than nuff of them that cussing har!
                  - Langston Hughes

Comment

Me know. NUFF more too.

Many of us think we have the right to tell others what to do with their career even while we ourselves have taken our skills elsewhere.

I have great respect for Sanya and will always wish her the best.
                    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Suh Dustin still fi move and gwey!!??

You made me laugh so hard with this comment

HL

Comment

Ditto.

As me say, many of the critics, when it comes time to decide for their children & offspring they will act in their own self-interest.
                        - Langston Hughes

Comment

When last yuh pay your money go watch a tennis match inna Jamaica?
                          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Have I ever paid to go watch a tennis match?

Comment

Did he "emerge" from Jamaica? or Germany?
                              Peter R

Comment

Working...
                              X