Rain will definitely have a say

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rain will definitely have a say

in today's Windies match vs SL... no sooner said than the rain start to fall, covers are on! SL 60-3 after 19.

BTW that 60 includes 20 EXTRAS!!!!!!! WTF!
    Peter R

Finally the selectors see the light!

Ramdin is baggage in a ODI team. Were he performing well with the bat I wouldn't argue against his selection. We really needed a batsman who can keep, rather than a keeper who can bat (a little).
    Peter R

Comment

Why cn't we get both? iE BATSMAN/WK?

Comment

I agree, but who? In the meantime I prefer to see Lendl Simmons (for example) rather than Ramdin in the ODI side... although his batting of late has been nothing to carry on about.
        Peter R

Comment

We need a solid allrounder as our keeper, Ramdin should nave been out of the side a long time ago.
          Six days I work for my children, on the seventh day they work for me.
          Mitty

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
            Finally the selectors see the light!

Ramdin is baggage in a ODI team. Were he performing well with the bat I wouldn't argue against his selection. We really needed a batsman who can keep, rather than a keeper who can bat (a little).
            Johnson Charles ??
            Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Glove work needs some more work and I hope it does not affect his batting

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Gayle beginning to remind me of Lara... everything on his shoulders
                Peter R

Comment

Working...
                X