RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So O'Hara Fizzled Out...So Much For That...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So O'Hara Fizzled Out...So Much For That...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvY8Z...ature=youtu.be

him lucky...goes through as fastest loser...but his start is simply awful...

Comment

Thanks For Posting the Video

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
      him lucky...goes through as fastest loser...but his start is simply awful...
      You beat me to it, Brickie.

I am obviously happy that Michael O’Hara is through to the finals. His obviously less-than-strong (to be precise, weak) start messed him up this time, but as you correctly said he ended up being one of the fastest losers. This guy is the real deal, however, whether its 110m hurdles or 100-meter or 200-meter races. I am still ****ed off that the damn chicken pox had to attack him just before the start of Carifta!! The Caribbean would have seen a display!

On the female side, Rushelle Burton is my favorite 100m hurdler, and I can assure you that I’ll drink a pint of Appleton the minute she wins the gold! That is a promise!!

Comment

I can't say he is the real deal...saw him run through the heats and it was the same as the semi...woeful start then has to expend too much energy to get back into the race...his form is atrocious because of that...

Comment

Yanique Thmpson Smashes WY Record!

Boss, our girl Yanique Thompson won the 100m hurdles gold in 12.94, a new World Youth Record! Rushelle Burton placed fourth, but nevertheless ran a PB.

In the boys’ 100m dash, O’Hara placed fourth.

Comment

how yuh suh negative breddrin, How??

Comment

Negative? I think I was being pretty accurate and the final proved me right...

Comment

u backed the wrong horse...are u still drink a pint of Appleton?

Comment

Fi tell yuh di truut, Jamaican like yuh wi can duh widout, trait

Comment

Lol @ Exile

Originally posted by Exile View Post
                    u backed the wrong horse...are u still drink a pint of Appleton?
                    Exile, I know, but right now I am feeling so happy that it’s hard to describe! I really love St. Andrews High School’s Rushelle Burton, and I was very, very impressed with her Under-17 girls’ 100-meter hurdles run at Carifta 2013.

But Yanique has astounded me so much!

No, I didn’t bother to touch that Appleton (lol).

Comment

Wah yuh seh...pure yes man yuh waan surround you don't? The yute is cocky and got smoked...mi talk wah mi see...and I was 100% correct...mi talk it BEFORE the race was run...dem should hire me as a track analyst

Comment

Him aggo slaugher sitten inna di TWO.

Watch him buss a 20.5s in the final!

Comment

i would agree...he can overcome the start in that event...

Comment

Working...
                          X