• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teacha Hyde pan dem..

13.13, yuh tink wi nice

Dun up de place.

Comment

Big up to the youth. I remember many were questioning his decision to do track instead of football. So far, you have made us proud youth.

Big up yourself.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

No, Professer Hyde to you Sir!

Comment

He has been doing very well

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          Big up to the youth. I remember many were questioning his decision to do track instead of football. So far, you have made us proud youth.

Big up yourself.
          Hyde had also won the Under-17 boys’ 110-meter hurdles at the 2013 Carifta Games. However, that victory still leaves a bitter taste in my mouth, because although we won gold and silver, they were not counted because only two countries - Barbados and Jamaica - competed that event (two Barbadians and two Jamaicans).

They invoked that silly rule that at least three countries have to compete for the results to be included in the official count. So, although officially we won 69 medals, in reality it was 75.

But back to Hyde, that Carifta 110-hurdles performance was a good win for him, although Martin Manley (gold) and the Barbadian sprinter (silver) beat Hyde into third place in the 200-meter race.

Just reminiscing on a good youth.

Comment

Working...
          X