Tyson Gay admits to positive test

Updated: July 14, 2013, 10:48 AM ET
    Associated Press
    Recommend39
    Tweet25
    Comments2
    Email
    Print

American 100-meter record holder Tyson Gay has tested positive for a banned substance and says he will pull out of the world championships next month in Moscow.

Gay isn't revealing the substance, but he says he was notified by the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency on Friday that a sample came back positive from an out-of-competition test May 16. He says he will have his "B" sample tested soon.

The 30-year-old Gay fought back sobs in a phone conversation Sunday from Amsterdam, saying: "I don't have a sabotage story. ... I basically put my trust in someone and was let down."

Gay was healthy again this season after being constantly plagued by hamstring and groin ailments, along with...

http://espn.go.com/olympics/trackand...-positive-race
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

WOW!!....

T&F get sheg again....
    Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

I feel the same way about Tyson Gay as I do about VCB.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

other than Spearmon, is the only Yankee male athelete I am okay with....

all now mi caan believe it...
        Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Busts coming our way took.

Buckle up.

No, I have no names...

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
            Busts coming our way took.

Buckle up.

No, I have no names...
            Not good...

Mi juss ope seh is nat El Gordo
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
            X