X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gay get ketch

http://espn.go.com/olympics/trackand...-positive-race
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

wow

relay safe
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Busts coming our way too.

Is like not even water safe nowadays.

Comment

wi ave more negative positives in the offing???
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Negative Positive tests Open Letta to USain

Bwoy plz Usain if u uh on anything nuh bodda run no more..cause although mi nuh no u..mi wi feel let down like how mi feel wen Tappa mess up mi dream of Brazil in reggaeboyz colors..I beg of you...no run no more if any ting negative a gwan..If not then shatter all records
          "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
            Busts coming our way too.

Is like not even water safe nowadays.
            Did 5 Jamaicans test positive recently?
            The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Read the Gleaner breaking news....sigh.

Comment

It nuh look good Willi... a certain camp just get *****..

Ah bwoy....

Recession and Age leads to desperation look like...

Comment

Age .....?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Or maybe the tests have got better.
                    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Clock Ticking on certain athletes...

Comment

Its stimulants for crying out loud and How Safa get tested when him run 7th??? Blake got in trouble for the same thing. This is not steroid, so at most a 3 month ban. Asafa was not in Moscow anyway, so...

IAAF just allow Moscow fi get mash up. Everyone wanted to see Gay vs Bolt and now dat mash up.

Bolt better watch him back, is Him Dick Pound and Rogge want!

Diack is derelict in his duty to protect his sport. Dem have something pon him?

This is about demoting T&F in the Olys and promoting whiter and righter sports like swimming and gymnastics, but dat dyam Bolt spoil up the play in Beijing!

This is the only explanation that makes sense to me. We are seeing the long con...

Comment

Working...
                        X