X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gay & Powell ..Gone

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/athletics/23307913
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Does the IAAF make this statement available to all its athletes, to cut and paste as needed?

"I want to be clear in saying to my family, friends and, most of all, my fans worldwide that I have never knowingly or wilfully taken any supplements or substances that break any rules."

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Powell gone? Which team him did qualifty for again?

Sherone is the loss.

Comment

Tyson's comments were original , it sounds like he is

saying what MVP is saying....somebody screwed him and he knows who it is.

I don't have a sabotage story. I don't have lies... I basically put my trust in someone, and I was let down... I made a mistake... I know exactly what went on... I hope I am able to run again... But I will take whatever punishment I get like a man.
        Last edited by Islandman; July 15, 2013, 06:33 AM.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
        X