No announcement yet.

Who was arrested at MVP base in Italy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who was arrested at MVP base in Italy?

Medical or coaching staff?

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/lates...ained-in-Italy

Trainer of Asafa, Sherone Simpson detained in Italy

PAUL A REID Observer Writer
    Sunday, July 14, 2013 | 3:18 PM

MONTEGO BAY, Jamaica -- The Observer has been reliably informed that an associate of embattled Jamaican athletes Asafa Powell and Sherone Simpson was in the last two hours detained by the Italian police and his room searched at the MVP base in Italy.

Observer sources said that the trainer is being questioned based on the fact that both athletes tested positive for banned substances they ingested from supplements he provided, without any declaration that illegal stimulants might have been in them.

The Canadian recently started working with the athletes and was allegedly brought in to help Powell get over a rash of injuries he has suffered the last few seasons.

Read more: http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...#ixzz2Z3VOgbio
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Trainer from Canada

Now why wasn't this trainer investigated before appointed. I am asgast,
    "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

BREAKING: Italian law enforcement raids home of person who reportedly supplied supplement which led to JA's Asafa Powell's positive test"

Comment

Maybe they did. Lets wait and see. This sounds major, when the police get involved you have to consider some kind of a criminal conspiracy.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

When you sleep with dogs, you will rise with fleas. They should know better and when you don't do due diligence (assumption), then suffer the consequences.
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

I wonder if it is a deliberate conspiracy to target Ja athletes....
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Good move by MVP,look these are professional athlethes who have personal trainers paid to feed them dietarily to build them up physically to compete in world class races, these guys dont have a clue about the pharmacology of the metabotalism of these supplements, they can easily be manipulated.

MVP did the right thing on bussing on the trainer , no doubt they huddled and traced it to this fraud.
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
              X