No announcement yet.

trainer identified as former American football player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, Franno told me last year in lausanne not to ask him anything about Asafa as he only takes advice from his agent Doyle and he is only the coach now. he was ****ed.

Now in the interview, he says Doyle inveigled Jacques Harvey to leave MVP and join Brauman's camp in Fla.

If you know Franno, you only get the 100% truth as he sees it.

Doyle is out! Nuff infighting has been taking place for months.

Comment

You are totally wrong. Stope believe the lying Euro media.

MVP was not raided, just the babysitter and Asafa and SS. They were running their own thing. Lucky fi Asafa is only tainted vitamins! He was associating with nasty people. The babysitter is a real criminal.

Asafa stop listen to Franno long time...schism in the campo for a while. SS was going to racers f she didnt get her way.

Now dem all know that it takes a control freak to keep our athletes on a narrow path. Mills learned that in 2009. Franno should have expelled the 2 of them from end last year. Who cant hear must feel. mi dun talk.

Comment

Willi I am not suggesting that MVP is BALCO or anything like that. I am saying that they are scrambling to explain this away in the same media that you are cussing. I dont think thier PUBLIC story up to this point has been acceptable.

Even what you are reporting here about Asafa being a loose cannon is evidence of that. Obviously they won't say that kind if thing publicly and rightly so, hence thier public story is not sounding airtight. That is all I am saying.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

That is REALITY.

Franno bex last year when he told me this in Lausanne. Him seh nuh hask him nutten bout Asafa, guh ask Dyle. loL

Is Tara Playfair, Asafa's publicist who is scrambling. Franno tell all the young athlete fi nuh truss nuh new fren!

Franno not cussing local media, him cussing the LYING farrin media who call up Nesta name and dont retract it, who seh dem ketch Asafa with 50 box of medicine when it was a sinle bokkle of Aleve with 50 tablets. I bet you these lying razz media houses never retract these blatant lies. This is a snow job against Jamaica. All di one Denise Lewis a beat up her gum now when seh did a hug up and fawn pon Asafa all these years. Some will eat and drink with yuh!

Pound and Doyle should never be allowed to set foot in jamaica again.

Any one with a 3rd eye will see dem all want to trap Bolt. That is the big fish dem looking. Asafa owl now and is only hors d'ouevres.

Comment

Picture of meds report from Asafa here:

Comment

Canadian.
              Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
              - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
              X