Question on Hitz F.M its claimed MVP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on Hitz F.M its claimed MVP

requested the police to raid the room, on the telegraph and british news , its claimed wada requested it , which to me is a stretch , only MVP would have the authority to sanction such a raid.

Anyway Klass link .

http://www.klassportsradio.com/index.html/
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Whose room?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

well it was reported that it was the trainer's room...and that MVP knew about it but kept quiet as not to alert him...Bruce James said he then received an angry call from the trainer that he was detained for 7 hours by the police...but it doesn't look like anything damaging was found...

Comment

http://www.klassportsradio.com/index.html/
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Bbc Reporting That It Was Asafa And Sherone

ROOM that was search and drugs found
          "Everyone who knows me understands that I hold no prejudices in this regard....In the family atmosphere of the {RBSC}telethon, I forget that not everyone knows me that well." ....attributed to Jerry Lewis....

Comment

Originally posted by PeeJay View Post
            ROOM that was search and drugs found
            likkle Phensic dem find
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Or likkle anjews liver salt

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                Or likkle anjews liver salt
                dats a stimulant....
                Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

So yuh a tell me seh when Bolt go a Passa Passa and get upset stomach next day, him caan jink likkle Andrews fi sekkle him stomach???
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
                  X