A bredrin in the UK sent me this about Portia's recent talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A bredrin in the UK sent me this about Portia's recent talk

So tell me something, who is going to pay for the drug testing programme in High schools ?

At the moment , is the alumni association that are paying for the high school sports programmes in Jamaica

So who is going to foot the bill ? and where are they going to do the testing ?

It cant be UWI lab

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/20130717/lead/lead2.html

My comment: Did the IMF suddenly release the purse strings?

Makes you wonder about this year's fantastic Champs where records were broken left, right and center!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Perhaps. I have reservation about administering phlebotomy for the purpose o doing dri tests on minors. I suppose the worse crime is to have the children on PED but I the govt is to spend money, spend it on education the coaches and athletes against the use and to encourage whistleblowers

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Really, that is your response??

Next you going to question the Youth Games in Ukraine.

Dem ambush test di pickney dem at Carifta (5 am) and not a single problem.

Portia lost her GD mind. she has no budget for the basics and is this she come with?

It look like seh you get infected too. Is something in the water?

Comment

And yuh tek the comments from your leader as the gospel?
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Working...
          X