I Love Her, But Her Story is Strange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    If she's not careful, she could end up selling bag juice at the corner of Church and Utica!

wah you know bout Church and Utica ?
    Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Welcome, boss!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

'The thing' about so many top athletes from the USA and Jamaica underperforming or missing is, it causes - 'Pause'?

Your thinking on what could have been in the 4 x 100M ladies I am sure has many track fanatics frustrated by that 'we shall never know'! After the series of individual runs since Beijing and that US 4 x 100M record run in 2012 many of us were licking our chops as we anticipated the upcoming World Champs...now all that we are left with is, tearing out our hair
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I concur! Where would you more like to expect a serious discussion on a dedicated t&f forum or on football forum which has a category for "other sports"?

Take your time, or not, as the spirit moves

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Hee hee, like how de ReggaeBoyz dem soft, man and man fe rally round de ReggaeBoyz, no space for the supreme T&F.

Boss how de mangos and custard apples?

Comment

Mango season nearly done, twere a good one. All now mi nuh si a custard apple. But jackfruit aplenty.
              Last edited by Gamma; July 24, 2013, 04:15 PM.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

When you find the custard apple, preserve it for ME
                ā€œLife is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.ā€
                - Langston Hughes

Comment

Respect (lol)

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                  I concur! Where would you more like to expect a serious discussion on a dedicated t&f forum or on football forum which has a category for "other sports"?

Take your time, or not, as the spirit moves
                  Now that I had time to reflect on what you said, you do have a point, Gamma. And Iā€™m not being sarcastic here or anything like that. The fact, as you correctly suggested, is that the Reggae Boyz Forum is primarily geared towards soccer while, say, the CTFF next door is primarily a track and field forum.

I see your point, and I in fact now agree with you.

Respect, boss.

Comment

Working...
                  X