Definition of a Cretin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Definition of a Cretin

a. One who believes in comparing a 18 y.o. boy sprinter with a 23 y.o. man?

b. One who relies on info from a Horse's Ass??

c. One who uses the excuse "he was ready to win but just didn't execute" LOL

Ben .... Sarry but all options are sayin' your name
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Somebody please claim this shell shocked individual... before him stumble pon di highway and a car run him ovah..

Comment

try again... dat nah werk

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Yuh need to tek a break and clear yuh head.

Right about now yuh tekking some ill-advised steps.. yuh mek a major faux pas.. it happens.. nuh thrash about in panic.. you will only sink deeper into the quicksand yuh find yuhself..

Comment

Hmmm... all now yuh cyaan point out an erroneous statement...wha mek??

Anyway dis is a convenient red herring distracting fram yuh foolfool Horse's Ass argument dem

Mek sure yuh cyan differentiate between Yohan & Usain...it difficult afta yuh suffa dem cranial damage dont?? wooiiiee

Comment

I don't need to point out the obvious..

Yuh expose yuhself for all to see.. and nuhbaddy nah come tuh yuh rescue.. all Bricktop tek wheh himself.. yuh need to follow suit.. that is the best avenue for you.

Why would you query and mock my statement that Bolt won Zero medals in his first olympics ?

The prosecution admits into evidence the following:

DonUno: "What was Bolt's medal count after his first Olympics?"

Muadib: "What was Bolt's medal count after his first Olympics?

I believe ZERO....

lol ! woiee !"

DonUno: "I see. When was Bolt's first Olympics pray tell??

Sniff, Sniff

I smell a PPP moment"

You were right about one thing.. you were smelling a PPP moment.. problem is the smell was coming from the the orifice just below your nose !

lol ! no baba !

Mi tell yuh seh mi cyaan mek up dis kind of comedy.. if your foot was any further down your own throat it would be coming out of your a s s..

Comment

Nice research..

Now indicate & isolate any erroneous statement ar tap yuh yappin

Afta dat...confirm seh yuh head trauma healin proppa by stating di diffrance between Usain & Bolt....wooooiiieee

Comment

What yuh need tuh duh instead of wasting time appealing when yuh dun heng ahready is to beef up on yuh Bolt knowledge base..

World Championship a roll round.. cyaan ah interview people and nuh know dem Olympic History.. next ting yuh seh sumting outta ignorance and kill yuh interviewing career..

Comment

I'm not appealing Ben....I'm merely aksin for you to corroborate... you have written many words, had innumerable flights of fancy and advanced several clumsy suppositions... but no smokin' gun

Kindly supply the damning statement..cause... WE NEED JUSTICE!!!

Dis ah nuh Tutty Gran Forum

Tenks

Comment

Smoking Gun ?

lol ! woiee !

You have spoken, we have read.. I now have a full understanding of your level of ignorance on the matter.

No need for further discussion on the matter.

I don't expect you to know EVERYTHING about your idol Mr. Bolt.

Ah nuh nutting.

Comment

Well I can't say I don't rate Usain...mi guilty Missa Horse's Ass

Yohan aint half bad eida

Comment

Working...
                      X