The future is very bright !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The future is very bright !

"I will get faster. I became the youngest world champion ever when I was just twenty. 26-27 – they’re your peak years. Just imagine what time I will be running then."

Be Afraid..

http://www.esquire.co.uk/culture/spo...ake-interview/

How him a dis di cricketers dem suh?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

how will he play for England??
      Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

lol ! woiie !

Comment

His biggest hero is Michael Jackson? I thought it might be another Michael...
          Peter R

Comment

The archangel?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Lol, l0l

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
              The archangel?
              Gamma, I am sure that if I knew you in real life you would have me laughing all the time (lol)! Trust me, I really love your great sense of humor!

Comment

Originally posted by Twan View Post
                how will he play for England??
                Perhaps he has a parent or grand parent who has citizenship and he can then... but there is also that little thing of being a good enough cricketer to...????
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Historian View Post
                  Gamma, I am sure that if I knew you in real life you would have me laughing all the time (lol)! Trust me, I really love your great sense of humor!

It seems you should arrange to meet
                  TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Wait deh, this is not real life?! Mr iceman, please call the dream merchant fi mi, I want to get off...😄

Thanks boss....

Comment

He's great behind a keyboard. In real life, it's all, "wheareas" this and "hithertofore" that!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
                        "I will get faster. I became the youngest world champion ever when I was just twenty. 26-27 – they’re your peak years. Just imagine what time I will be running then."

Be Afraid..

http://www.esquire.co.uk/culture/spo...ake-interview/

Four hundred and thirty thousand pounds plus for the watch(!!??)....

I thought Brickie said it was a 500 dollar piece of plastic...

Comment

Thy baxide!!

Comment

Working...
                          X