The future is very bright !

• The future is very bright !

"I will get faster. I became the youngest world champion ever when I was just twenty. 26-27 – they’re your peak years. Just imagine what time I will be running then."

Be Afraid..

http://www.esquire.co.uk/culture/spo...ake-interview/

How him a dis di cricketers dem suh?

how will he play for England??

lol ! woiie !

His biggest hero is Michael Jackson? I thought it might be another Michael...

The archangel?

Lol, l0l

The archangel?
              Gamma, I am sure that if I knew you in real life you would have me laughing all the time (lol)! Trust me, I really love your great sense of humor!

Originally posted by Twan View Post
                how will he play for England??
                Perhaps he has a parent or grand parent who has citizenship and he can then... but there is also that little thing of being a good enough cricketer to...????

Originally posted by Historian View Post
                  Gamma, I am sure that if I knew you in real life you would have me laughing all the time (lol)! Trust me, I really love your great sense of humor!

It seems you should arrange to meet

Wait deh, this is not real life?! Mr iceman, please call the dream merchant fi mi, I want to get off...😄

Thanks boss....

He's great behind a keyboard. In real life, it's all, "wheareas" this and "hithertofore" that!

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
                        "I will get faster. I became the youngest world champion ever when I was just twenty. 26-27 – they’re your peak years. Just imagine what time I will be running then."

Be Afraid..

http://www.esquire.co.uk/culture/spo...ake-interview/

Four hundred and thirty thousand pounds plus for the watch(!!??)....

I thought Brickie said it was a 500 dollar piece of plastic...

Thy baxide!!