Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dispute in 4x100W

IAAF.org ‏@iaaforg
    There's a dispute in the women's 4x100m. We will bring you any news as soon as we hear it.

France DQ'd...USA moved up to silver...

Comment

Stella, Stella

Commentary after 1:30. Very good last leg by France for nothing.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HeNDgiNxQ0

Comment

I love it!

The Jamaicans really put the Yanks under pressure. Their 3rd leg ran off way before time and promptly ran out of the box.

Heh heh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Not only that!

Originally posted by world fan View Post
          Commentary after 1:30. Very good last leg by France for nothing.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HeNDgiNxQ0
          Not only that: France ALREADY received their silver medals! It’s hard for me to even begin to imagine how those four young women and their fans and supporters are feeling at this time.

This is so wrong!

Comment

Surprising Miscalculation

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            I love it!

The Jamaicans really put the Yanks under pressure. Their 3rd leg ran off way before time and promptly ran out of the box.

Heh heh!
            A rookie mistake by a well-seasoned college relay runner! I’m surprised that English Gardner made such an error!

Nevertheless, Octavious Freeman ran a blazing anchor leg to place the USA on the medal stand (this made up, I’m sure, for Freeman’s last-place finish in the 100-meter dash).

Comment

Agreed!
              ...she got carried away as she so wanted to be up with our Jamaicans that shi tuh fool an left fi har baton as shi run aff wid fi wi young lady (Yup!...she left early). Wen mi si dat, mi bus a laff!
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
              X