Sexism Profiled?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sexism Profiled?

Read the following and tell me whose name was not mentioned even once! It’s fcukery like this that makes me sick to my stomach! Idiot!

'Nuff Big-Up' To Team Jamaica
    Published: Tuesday | August 20, 2013
    THE EDITOR, Sir:

Congratulations to Team Jamaica at the recently held 14th IAAF World Championships in Moscow.

Our Usain Bolt cemented his place in athletics history as the greatest, while it was the young Javon Francis who motored Jamaica's 4x400m team to earning a silver medal that showed the heart of a true champion.

However, 'nuff big-up' to the Jamaican flag that was flown not once, twice but three times in the Moscow stadium as our national anthem was played on Sunday, August 18, 2013 for the champions of the women's 4x100m, the men's 200m and the men's 4x100m. It was the crowning moment for Jamaica.

It rekindled hope and joy in the hearts of all Jamaicans as our team secured six gold, two silver and one bronze to be confirmed as the world's sprint champions.

DUDLEY C. MCLEAN II
    dcmduart@yahoo.com
    Mandeville, Manchester

Source: http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/2.../letters2.html

Originally posted by Historian View Post
    Read the following and tell me whose name was not mentioned even once! It’s fcukery like this that makes me sick to my stomach! Idiot!

'Nuff Big-Up' To Team Jamaica
    Published: Tuesday | August 20, 2013
    THE EDITOR, Sir:

Congratulations to Team Jamaica at the recently held 14th IAAF World Championships in Moscow.

Our Usain Bolt cemented his place in athletics history as the greatest, while it was the young Javon Francis who motored Jamaica's 4x400m team to earning a silver medal that showed the heart of a true champion.

However, 'nuff big-up' to the Jamaican flag that was flown not once, twice but three times in the Moscow stadium as our national anthem was played on Sunday, August 18, 2013 for the champions of the women's 4x100m, the men's 200m and the men's 4x100m. It was the crowning moment for Jamaica.

It rekindled hope and joy in the hearts of all Jamaicans as our team secured six gold, two silver and one bronze to be confirmed as the world's sprint champions.

DUDLEY C. MCLEAN II
    dcmduart@yahoo.com
    Mandeville, Manchester

Source: http://jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/2.../letters2.html

Yohan Blake???
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Lol

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
      Yohan Blake???
      Nice try (lol).

Comment

Diss yuh a diss di Beast, my yute?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Betta watch out

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post