Highlight Of The 2013 WC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Highlight Of The 2013 WC

...Nesta Carter chanting U-S-A while walking past the US 4x100 relay team being interviewed after the race...what a wikkid bredda

Priceless.

Comment

post the video nuh?
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

http://youtu.be/M-_AJQHPxUQ

Comment

Slightly funny but not very nice.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Tasteless

Comment

There was one funny part

Originally posted by world fan View Post
              Tasteless
              I agree with both you and Jangle. As I watched the video just now, I thought to myself that Nesta was a bit childish and immature, exhibiting behavior more commonly associated with high school kids.

There was one thing that was genuinely funny though, and this was Charles Silmon’s statement: “My start was great. I just wanted to put my team in a predicament to where we can excel….”

Now that was a funny and curious spin on the word “predicament” (lol)!

(Predicament: an unpleasantly difficult or dangerous situation.)

Comment

Originally posted by Historian View Post
                I agree with both you and Jangle. As I watched the video just now, I thought to myself that Nesta was a bit childish and immature, exhibiting behavior more commonly associated with high school kids.

There was one thing that was genuinely funny though, and this was Charles Silmon’s statement: “My start was great. I just wanted to put my team in a predicament to where we can excel….”

Now that was a funny and curious spin on the word “predicament” (lol)!

(Predicament: an unpleasantly difficult or dangerous situation.)

LOL....I guess we can give Blake and Donkey Man a pass now.

Comment

Of course not! He said it with an American accent so it is acceptable

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

what about:

"we messed up at the end...but we still came out with the vict...ahhh ehmmm...we came out with a good victory..."

Comment

Stop! Unnu killing mi!!!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

What nonsense! About others would have given up but Gatlin was great for running thru to win the silver?!?!

It's because of their arrogance why they can talk such crap! As if just because they were not going to win they should have just tanked the race.

Idiots!

And yes, Javon need not get an education after listening to these fools!

U-S-A! U-S-A! tee-hee!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                        X