Russia top medal table as Olympics come to an end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russia top medal table as Olympics come to an end

Which ever way yuh want to count it. Even Canada beat di USA!

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/winter-olympics/26314345

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Organisers made a joke at their own expense in the closing ceremony as dancers formed themselves into four rings and a small clump in a nod to the malfunction in the opening ceremony, when one of the Olympic rings failed to open.
    That's like telling those in the West that were making a big deal over it - take that! This was the best Winter Olympics ever, with the best facilities ever!!!

Go Russia!

(A wonder if dem like brown people?)

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The Canadians seemed to have enjoyed it!

Ask this yute if dem like Brown AND Black people... he seemed to have made it out alive
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/P._K._Subban
      Last edited by Peter R; February 23, 2014, 10:48 PM.
      Peter R

Comment

Sorry 'bull buck an duppy conqueror' yuh kyaan win everyting nuh more. Dats why dem create dem ownah sports an call dem worl championship. Dem domination inna certain sports ah waver yah now. Ongle ooman football kah dem hab a 100m jump pan di field but dem soon get ketch.

Comment

Go Russia!
          Funny how you are so anti-US, but you look to the US for everything. It is like biting the hand that feeds you. I have not seen you benefiting from anything Russian the way you benefit from the US. But it is Russia you back. . .
          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Tilla, did you read his post where he has exponged Russia of all racism?

He used the uneventful reports (of the same) to justify why he will be attending the WC when it is held in that country.

(I have a feelin' that his relatives send a barrell filled with goodies from Russia to him every chriss-muss )
            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Tilla, the US is where it is because of 300 years of free labour.

Need I say more?

I am not pro-Russia. I am anti-US when it comes to sports. Unabashedly! Unless it involves the Williams sisters or Tiger Woods! Dem coulda feed mi likkle more!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Anyway, just so you know. Our kind could not survive in Russia.
                Me personally, I will not support a country like Russia over the US, never!
                "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
                X