RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Desmond Haynes refused entry to stands bearing his name!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desmond Haynes refused entry to stands bearing his name!

http://wicricnews.com/blog/desmond-h...uring-1st-t20i

Yuh see, that's why we don't have a problem in football. Wi nah name nuh stands offa nuhbody and all have to buy dem ticket.

(Not really true. There have been embarrassing moments when agents have had to join queues with regular folk.)

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Idiots abound! I thought it was mistaken identity but the man shows his id as DESMOND HAYNES and yet still......

She informed me, ‘No you can’t come through here. Mr Howard said if you don’t have accreditation nobody can get through here'
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

But, shouldn't Mr. Haynes have been given his accreditation? Or some different instructions given to the security officer?

Sometimes it's not that security don't have any sense but their bosses don't want them to! They aren't out there to think! Yes, it sounds a way but...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yes its more the process than the person that is idiotic. Even if his access needed to be verified, it should not have taken an hour.

Imagine if them did keep Sir Gary waiting that long.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

It's like the Usain Bolt situation at Stadium!
          Peter R

Comment

Or Walsh at sabina. Haynes tek the opportunity to ask for more comp tickets😄😄😄😄

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
            X