X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Race that Shocked the World

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=fMMPYOLJZRc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMMPYOLJZRc
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

How do you like it? Only Carl Lewis has never come clean...

Ray Stewart's answer is so...
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

The race that gave me the highest high I have had

watching Track!

I watch that race over and over and over...through the years.
      Greatest of races!!!

Comment

"the highest high" followed by the lowest low... Karl, I was so deflated by what ensued, I still "suffer".. in that in spite of Bolt's successes I at any moment expect to hear some negative news about him; the Beast...any one of them.
        Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
          Ray Stewart's answer is so...
          Karl Lewis came clean.
          The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

what do you mean by that?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
              what do you mean by that?
              Withdrawn. He said that it was a Chinese herbal thing
              The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

I can understand your then deflation and your now apprehensions.

Comment

Same here. Track and Field has never been the same for me since that race.
                  "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                  X