March madness!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March madness!!!

Unless i missed it, I cannot believe that my team from waaaay back GEORGETOWN did not make the cut.

St. Johns too was a regular participant at March Madness. They too have not made the cut.

Several new faces at this years BIG dance!

The upset has stared.

No. 11 Datona has upset #6 Ohio State in the South Regional.

I remember the days when i had my bracket up--andwatch most of the games. How my life has changed....
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Look like only you one care!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Wi ah guh bite dem, meaning mi Unibersity ah Florida (Gators). Once wi defence ah fiyah wi gwaan wid it again. What a ting if country Gainesville nevah hab dis yah Unibersity.

Comment

St.Johns been a bad team for a while now.

Most of the teams are pretty even this year. expect a lot more upsets. Expect internet in most us major businesses to come to a crawl today.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Duke gone! Sent
          Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
          - Langston Hughes

Comment

So it's Kentucky v. UCONN for the NCAA Championship!

I like Kentucky for sentimental reasons.

I remember their 1979 to mid 80's teams very well. ( Lived down South and attending college then...).

Kentucky had players like Sam Bowie and Dirk Minniefield with Melvin turpin coming later. Poor Sam did not fulfill his potential. Lots of knee injuries....

Those days Michael Jordan, James Worthy and Sam Perkins were stars at North Carolona

Georgetown during those days had of course Ewing, Reggie Williams Michael Jackson, and others including Wingate.

I followed Big East Basketball rivalry. Loved when Georgetown played St, Johns and Syracuse.....(darn those were great days...).

UConn was not a basketball power until much later.

Kentucky for the win tonight!!
            http://www.fanbase.com/Georgetown-Ho...etball-1983-84
            Last edited by HL; April 7, 2014, 05:26 PM.

HL

Comment

As usual, you and/or Crystal are wrong!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Knock it off Mosiah, Crystal has nothing to do wid Basketball.

got to hand it to UCONN though, they were very strong down the stretch. Very happy for their coach.
                Kevin Ollie

en.wikipedia.org
                • Kevin Jermaine Ollie is an American basketball coach and former player. He is the current head coach of the University of Connecticut men's basketball team. Ollie graduated fromm UConn in 1995 with a degree in Communications.

• Kevin Jermaine Ollie is an American basketball coach and former player. He is the current head coach of the University of Connecticut men's basketball team.
                • Ollie graduated fromm UConn in 1995 with a degree in Communications. He played for twelve National Basketball Association franchises in thirteen seasons from 1997 to 2010 after beginning his career with the CBA in 1995. In 2014 Ollie coached the University of Connecticut Huskies Men's Basketball team to the school's fourth and his first NCAA Championship.
                • en.wikipedia.org

HL

Comment

His degree is in Communications?!

Sigh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                  X