What Legends are made of

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Legends are made of

"Even in Moscow, in the evening after winning my third medal I sat in my room and thought: "Oh my God, how am I going to run these performances again?" Immediately my mind takes me back to hard work, back to training", she explained. "There are many more things to come in terms of, as you say, being the greatest Jamaican female athlete or one of the greatest sprinters, because I still want to run 21 seconds, to run low 10.7, and I still have some way to go. For now I'm still set on working hard, being grounded and just trusting God to give me strength and health to do the things that I need to do".

http://www.runblogrun.com/2014/04/da...medium=twitter
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

nice likkle piece

... i mean the article
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

I agree with you 100%.....not 50%
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Working...
      X