Marlon Samuels needs to deliver today if WI are to pull

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marlon Samuels needs to deliver today if WI are to pull

this one off. We can't expect Sammy and Bravo to produce 12 an over every game.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Gayle and Samuels look like they went out trying to sabotage the team. It is probably better if they just gave away their wicket earlier in the game.

Very poor tournament for both players.

Comment

Gayle was not anywhere near his best but contributed a few times. Marlon really has not done anything with the bat.

Wonder if we won't get anymore play.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Rain... no more play.. WI out...

Comment

I think we mentioned in a thread that D/L don't have bizniz in T20 (before this D/L loss by the Windies)... case in point the previous match when Windies blasted 80 + in five overs... Oh well, it just didn't go our way this time.
          Peter R

Comment

Yep, good think I made that comment it before this game, it would look like sour grapes now.

Makes little sense from a cricketing perspective but I guess it comes down to money in the end. A result is needed on the day so, D/L it is until someone comes up with a better method.

Comment

Yes, you did

That match was played on Thursday, why couldn't the match simply be continued on Friday from where the match stopped? It's a T20 after all and there were two days of rest scheduled in between that match and the final... I know there are logistics to iron out but at least for the knockout there could be a contingency to eliminate D/L.
              Peter R

Comment

Working...
              X