Karla Lewis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karla Lewis

http://sports.ndtv.com/othersports/athletics/224570-if-an-american-athlete-said-im-a-legend-he-would-be-crucified-carl-lewis

On Jamaica's problem with doping:

Well, I spoke about that issue in 2008 and I still stand to what I say. A lot of people criticised me in 2008 for the comments that I made but I am honest about how we are supposed to make our sport better. The reality is five years later that is the exact thing that came true. I was attacked specially by the Jamaicans and Usain about my comments but all of a sudden what I said was true and everybody went silent. I don't know of any country that has had as many positive drug tests as Jamaica.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Errrr...... Karla I know a country that has had more positive tests for ACTUAL steroids than Jamaica: USA USA USA.

Not to mention HGH something I am sure you Karla are quite familiar with.
    What no one says is : is there a country that has covered up more positive drug tests than America?

Now Karla crawl back to the hole from which you periodically surface.

Comment

Working...
    X