X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerome Taylor

Jerome Taylor return to WI team after 5 years

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/sport...dies-Test-team

Let's see if he plays... remember he is on the squad. However, I suspect he will be picked.
    Peter R

Comment

for real...seems rather quick to me. let's see if he can deliver. i think that is a big leap of faith.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Gwaan STETHS man!

Had to get that in.
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

thank you. now i can exhale....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Was wondering when you would respond.
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Well, he got picked and bowled very well in the first innings but with a meagre return of one wicket for 37 in 26 overs. Pretty good stats actually considering he's just returning. Let's see if he can improve in that wickets column ...God knows we need help!
              Peter R

Comment

Working...
              X