When last two West Indians made

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When last two West Indians made

centuries in the same innings?? Congrats young Bravo and Braithwaite...
    Peter R

Yep, I'm watching cricket on my laptop and WC on the TV... ah jus suh mi roll!!
    Peter R

Comment

Lawd! Mi mussi name X to rath... Bravo jus dash weh him wicket!!
      Peter R

Comment

Hopefully Chanderpaul and the talented Jermaine Blackwell can put on a big partnership.

Comment

jermaine blackwood and kraig brathwaite be the next great west indies test batsmen... blackwood is a better stroke player but they both like to stay at the crease and bat long innings... marlon samuels will not see the west indies side for a long time, if ever... blackwood has taken his place and will not give it up...
          'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Samuels cannot say he did not get his chances. he may still have a role in the shorter game, but maybe his career is winding down...
            Peter R

Comment

samuels get more than a fair chance... i am not even certain of a career in the short game... this youth blackwood can play both forms of the game... only 11 can play and unless this current group start failing miserably, I don't see samuels making another west indies team...

he will need to make some big scores in the domestic games to get back into the team... and the others will have to be failing at the same time... hope he saved some money...
              'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Look like Gayle did want to watch the next World Cup game! Man blast 80 in no time to rhatid.

Congrats to the WI on a solid victory. Good all round play by the team.
                "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Congrats is certainly due... we were lucky in a sense because we took some time to close them out. There was rain in the air today and I was beginning to fear the worst from the weather, BUT, it didn't come down...

GOOD WIN! Congrats again!
                  Peter R

Comment

Working...
                  X