X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Venus Williams...

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=11113063
    Peter R

Interesting interview on her condition. She seems to have accepted it for what it is and moved on.

She looks beautiful in that interview and I am not talking about the nude shots. I wonder why she decided to do them, not that I have a problem with it.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Her comment on being the greatest is refreshing.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

What did she say in the interview? 😜

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Indeed She Looks Beautiful

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
          Interesting interview on her condition. She seems to have accepted it for what it is and moved on.

She looks beautiful in that interview and I am not talking about the nude shots. I wonder why she decided to do them, not that I have a problem with it.
          Yes, she indeed looks beautiful as she spoke in that interview. I always tended to pay the most attention to Serena, but seeing Venus’ features close up and watching her talk, I realize that she is a genuinely beautiful woman.

Comment

I never realized sh looked so good without her clothes.
            I always thought sh was skinny, but that is a muscled, well toned body!
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
              What did she say in the interview? 😜
              Good one...so ditto - Let me know when you hear?
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

unnuh si what female nakedness can do to otherwise rational thinking men?!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

“Men”?

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                  unnuh si what female nakedness can do to otherwise rational thinking men?!!
                  I did not comment on her nude pictures! As a matter of fact, I paid more attention to Venus during her interview! She is actually a beautiful woman, as Islandman also clearly stated.

Comment

I concur, now let's see Serena's nude shots.
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Ahh Historian, stop lying!
                      I listened to her interview too, but I would be a hypocrite to pretend that I did not take notice and admired the pictures.
                      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Lol

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
                        Ahh Historian, stop lying!
                        I listened to her interview too, but I would be a hypocrite to pretend that I did not take notice and admired the pictures.
                        Tilla, it’s the truth. Yes, I looked at her nude pictures, of course , But I honestly paid greater attention to her facial features and expressions as she talked. She is indeed a beautiful woman.

Comment

Me too. I didn't know that she was that attractive.

Comment

Nice interview. When the reporter ask, if she is not worried about being the greatest ever; her reply along these line

Someone already has been greater, I don't know if you have seen Serena Williams -- she is very good!! I am so glad we get to play doubles together.
                            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                            - Langston Hughes

Comment

She was always my favourite of the sisters!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X