Bocce anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bocce anyone?

I was in Canada last week at a birthday party in a park. One of the guest introduced me to the game of Bocce. The concept is very similar to the game of marbles which I played as a boy growing up. I enjoyed it thoroughly. I am now pleasantly surprised to see Bocce as one of the sports at the Commonwealth Games. Like Curling, this game can be very intriguing.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

I see you find something worthwhile to do for the summer. No footie or new TV shows???
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Hehee....I have some series to run through before the new football season starts.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

oooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy then. how are the shuffleboard tournaments going for you?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I might find that riveting too. You never know.

Comment

I think they call it Lawn Bowling? Bocce is the Italian version and the French is Pétanque... and in the Winter Olympics the variation is Curling which you mentioned... these are very high-intensive sports, not for the meek of heart...makes boxing look like a walk in the park...
            Peter R

Comment

Working...
            X