The Agenda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Agenda

Me seh if Bolt slip him slide. The vultures and the hawks are circling high in the air waiting for a roadkill.

Jamaica's Usain Bolt is forced to turn on the charm at Commonwealth Games after 'foul-mouthed' storm

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/art...#ixzz393SptBlg
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Sitting in the stands watching Jamaica’s ‘Sunshine Girls’ play netball on Wednesday was Usain Bolt. These Commonwealth Games needed an icon and it is this man, the superstar holder of six Olympic gold medals.

He chewed gum, waved a Jamaica flag and talked with his little clique, including his attack-dog of an agent, Ricky Simms, and his friend from school, Nugent Walker Junior, known as NJ, his Man Friday.

Bolt scurried off with his retinue after the match ended in a 50-42 loss to New Zealand, rushing past the reporters shouting one word: ‘Awesome.’ It was intended as his verdict on these Games, a sentiment he retweeted in full charm-offensive mode later in the day.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/art...#ixzz393SPWIT2
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

yeah man them a try get him from him go land a Scotland, a ask him bout Gaza, Scotland independence etc.

Them want some flesh.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

yuhzeet!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Or maybe he said the wrong things. Possible?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

improbable.

they have not rushed to take issue with his denial....

also they have been trying to draw him out by asking all kinda political and flashpoint type questions. why? what does that have to do with athletics?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Teacher,Bolt really need fi bite him lip,it was okay for him to go against the idwa of boycotting. ...,but voicing it was the problem.He was talking to an England reporter hence felt comfortable tearing down Glasgow for London.Had it been taped,he would end up with egg on his face,as would be the case if the anti boycott chat was delved into...
            My advice to him is to say no more....

Comment

And....

GLASGOW’S Commonwealth Games officials have confirmed that Usain Bolt is a dead man walking.

Following claims Bolt described the games as “a bit shit”, organisers said the athlete was ****ed unless he could run across the sea.

A games spokesman said: “He’s proving difficult to catch but sooner or later he’ll have to show up at an airport.

“At which point Mr Bolt will be invited into the back of a van and taken to a flat-roofed pub on a big estate.

“There he will be given an opportunity to share his thoughts on the games, and Scotland in general, with our specially-appointed feedback committee of Stewie, Big Barry and ****face.

“They are always interested to meet cocky, loud-mouthed visitors in tight shorts.”
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

But you never know if he said it or he said something like "it is not as good as the Olympics" and they turn it into what they wanted.

Bolt said he never said so, and they have been trying to put him on the spot since he landed and if they didn't get him it is not far fetch for them to slant what he said.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I really hate the English press. I presume their libel laws are pretty lax the way they can make up headline stories.
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Dem journalists, dem ah some devious lot, him shouldah 'tek sleep mark death' from di fuss interview. Dem always ah look fi bring down some star, all know dem a bug phone. Yuh tink dem easy.

Comment

Three members of security at the Commonwealth Games have been sacked after taking a photograph with Usain Bolt.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/oth...#ixzz394vmGPBK

Comment

Fair,the wording seems correct though,and no assertions were made regarding the other trip up questions asked.
                        Something unique about that particular question.
                        They are contemplating releasing the so-called transcript,either way,it is likely more shocking"lies" would follow.My fear is the interview was recorded,in fact he should assume it was and respond accordingly.
                        He should just nip it in the bud.

Comment

Did you read the transcript of the conversation?? He could easily have been speaking about the weather... read it before you vilify him. I'll look or the link for you.
                          Peter R

Comment

Much ado about nothing, IMO. See transcript here if you didn't read it yet.

Whe dem seh? - Paypas haffi sell" ?
                            http://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/us...t-9639075.html
                            Peter R

Comment

Thanks for the transcript, what is he denying?
                              I thought it was a reporter from England...,on that and the likelihood of other damning....,I was wrong.
                              Bolt checked himself ergo.....
                              He would've handled it different if afforded a do over.

Comment

Working...
                              X