RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HL, what kinda Third World NBA you guys have up dere?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL, what kinda Third World NBA you guys have up dere?

Last night, in the Eastern Conference final between Cleveland and Detroit, the entire telecommunications system failed in the arena. The shot clock wasn't working, the scoreboard wasn't working, the air horn thingy conked out...you name it, it didn't work! I thought that only happened when Fox Soccer Channel was broadcasting live from the backward goat farms of the NPL! How wrong I was! At least we fixed the problem after a few minutes. All the brainpower and resources could not fix that problem for the NBA match all night!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Blame the Government!

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      Last night, in the Eastern Conference final between Cleveland and Detroit, the entire telecommunications system failed in the arena. The shot clock wasn't working, the scoreboard wasn't working, the air horn thingy conked out...you name it, it didn't work! I thought that only happened when Fox Soccer Channel was broadcasting live from the backward goat farms of the NPL! How wrong I was! At least we fixed the problem after a few minutes. All the brainpower and resources could not fix that problem for the NBA match all night!
      Exile: You had better be careful...Lazie, Maudib and others will start calling you names.

What a thing if you had mentioned that in the US it is not infrequent for the electric power to go - power-cuts - from time to time during summer months? Besides liar...?????
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Thank God This Isn't Cleveland...

Sigmund Snopek, a local folk singer here in Milwaukee, wrote this ditty...

Thank God....
        this isn't Cleveland,
        I don't want to go!

Thank God....
        this isn't Cleveland....
        Or anywhere in O-hi oh oh oh...

Thank God.....
        this isn't Cleveland
        the place smells like a pig.

Thank God this isn;t Cleveland,
        Last in the American League.

Comment