Islandman, a tougher night ahead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Islandman, a tougher night ahead

for Windies. South Africa bus' we assets 4-1 in the recent ODIs on tour! Should be a good match though, IF our batting side shows up!
    Peter R

....darn it bwoy...you jumaicans really love cricket...!!!
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Yes, I have low expectations for tonight but I hope we turn up and make it a match.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Yuh dun kno'!
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hldoswNToxg
        Peter R

Comment

I went to bed as SA approached 300, deciding it was a lost cause and not worth losing any more sleep over.

Even so I wouldn't have expected to carnage that was to come. 70 off the last 3 overs ! Holder had some decent figures when I went to bed and he ended with over 100 runs off him. We cannot compete with this SA team!

Oh well, Back to life back to reality.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

What is there to say? Ahhhh bwoyyyy!!
            Peter R

Comment

AB de Villiers is really good though. It was like he is playing against schoolboys.

That was simply slaughter!
              Last edited by Islandman; February 27, 2015, 03:48 PM.

Comment

yeah man he is a special TALENT .....

as i said some days ago, while yopu can get away with dropping catches against zimbabwe, teams like south africa punish you and worse, they don't return the favour.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I watched the game, and I could not believe how South Africa was getting sixes. One pitch was over the batter's head, and he actually jumped up to hit the ball.

I knew West Indies was done when Gayle was out for only a handful of runs.

Comment

Where the ell you find this pr?

Don't think I have heard this song before.

I am thinking that I should start worrying about how you spend your time.
                    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
                    X