Boxing fans, tonight on NBC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing fans, tonight on NBC

NBC will be broadcasting topnotch boxing tonight at 8:30 pm?
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Two outstanding bouts on Saturday night!1

The Adrian Broner v. John Molina was pretty good. I hope the flamboyant Broner learned an important lesson. That his fan base MAY be confined to Cincinnati. That some fighters will make him look ordinary.

Fight of the night was the main event....Keith Thurman v. Robert Guerrero. Just can't recall seeing Thurman in the ring before. Guerrero? yes...several times!!

Thurman put a licking on Guerrero. Sham-wow!!

If you'all missed it, you missed a good fight.

HL

Comment

I saw pieces of the fights. They were pretty good.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Is this a regular thing? Other than ESPN Friday night fights worth watching are either Pay per View or Showtime or HBO
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yes...it willbe a regular thing.

Saturday April 11th.

Danny Garcia v. Lamont Peterson

Andy Lee v. Peter Quillin.

Don't miss it!!

HL

Comment

Thanks I try and catch it.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
            X