RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

did anyone watch the WC first semi-final last night?!!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did anyone watch the WC first semi-final last night?!!?

what a rhatid game!!???

http://www.espncricinfo.com/icc-cric...ry/855241.html

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Damn, I didn't. I hope NZ goes all the way.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

i picked them to win it all going into the WC. it was a blurtneet game!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I watched the beginning, fell asleep, woke up watched some more then the rain delay. I didn't wake up again until there were six overs to go and NZ was batting. needless to say, even if I had wanted to go back to sleep I couldn't! That was a cricket match!! The last five overs more than made up for what I missed.

To be truthful, I thought Steyn would have pulled it off in the last over and seen SA over the line, but in the end there was no stopping Elliot. I am happy for the NZ side. They have been playing excellent cricket and more than deserve to be in the final. I too would like to see them take home the prize. Good luck!
        Peter R

Comment

i felt it for morkel more than steyn....no sympathy for de villiers though.

Comment

Working...
          X