Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thompson runs WL 10.92 at UTech Classic

Thompson runs WL 10.92 at UTech Classic

Elaine Thompson (UTech) won the men's 100m in a world leading 10.92 seconds at the 2015 UTech Classic at the National Stadium. Natasha Morrison 11.17 and Chr...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRHW...&feature=share
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Ridiculous run, great start and amazing last fifty.

Comment

Yep

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
      Ridiculous run, great start and amazing last fifty.
      Great run by Elaine!! Coach Stephen “Franno” Francis has certainly deserved the many accolades he’s been given! Today, the great man continues to churn out superstars!

Comment

I think it was the WOMEN's 100 that SHE won but don't hold me to that ..

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

SS in the 200m , wow she is back.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Yeah, Sherone getting back to di form wi know suh well.

Comment

LOL! I think we all missed that!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Interesting trails this year. Reminds me of a few years ago when Ver didn't make the 100 team.

Nuff competition deh bout.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

nuff nuff!!! the women's 100 trials should be a scorcher!!! all 8 finalists could go under 11!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Her abs look menacing.
                    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

The men could dip under 11 as well!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                      X