RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gatlin runs 9.74 in Doha , a PR for him.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gatlin runs 9.74 in Doha , a PR for him.

He is a legitimate threat this year...should be interesting.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

oh ho!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Goddamnn something smell stink round 'ere. 9.74 so early in the season???? As I said in another post, he's not come off that peak since last year when he ran 9.77. How old is he again? His times are faster than when he was caught on the juice.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Justin Gatlin and other doped athletes could still benefit from taking banned substances years after initial usage.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/oth...years-use.html
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

i always believed the ban made him better ,he didnt have to go through the wear and tear of competing,in other words his muscles have been preserved.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Gatlin is on fire!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Threat to who?

KMT!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Threat to anybody who is not in 9.6x form!

Comment

Bolt is 9.6 now? What happen to 5?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Well if Bolt is in 9.5 form he has no threat, but is he? I hope so.

I wish I could say Gatlin doing these times is good for the sport but it isn't. It just makes us wonder what he is on this time.

Comment

Humans vs machines.

Comment

Working...
                      X