• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Journalists have a problem with Stephen Curry's daughter

You know me - I see race all over this!

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...205118273.html

BLACK LIVES MATTER

She was cute but damn distracting. You wouldn't carry your kid to work now would you?
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

On "take your kid to work day" you do...
      Peter R

Comment

STEPH CURRY'S DAUGHTER AND THE EPITOME OF LIGHT SKINNED PRIVILEGE.
        May 20, 2015

I hate to rain on everyone at ESPN's parade but the way Steph Curry's daughter behaved at last night's post game press conference was completely unacceptable for a child not suffering from any cognitive issues. I suffered with extreme ADD and Hyperactivity as a child and would've never been allowed to act out like that. I wouldn't have even tried it. We've all seen children on stage with their parents before. It's 2015, this is nothing new. I don't know if Steph Curry's wife gave that little girl a Red Bull after the game but something was wrong. I never saw it as cute or adorable until ESPN bombarded me with that message on it's latenight SportsCenter telecasts. In fact, while it was going on I felt really uncomfortable. It was like watching a car wreck.

http://sportsnut.sportsblog.com/post...rivilege-.html

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

If the writer really has never heard any black person call a dark skinned child cute in his life, then I understand why he would have the serious dark skin/light skin issues which are evident this piece.

Now I know someone is going to say that I'm butt hurt because no one called me adorable when I was a baby. Wrong!! I'm Nigerian and we typically come out very light and get darker over the months so I did not have this problem
          WTF?

Babylon really screwed us.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

I know I have my race issues but I had to smdh to this, bwoy!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

How does he know that she is not suffering add or ADHD or whatever?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

You can say that again.......White people don't need to do anything but sit back & watch. We will be far more effective taking out each other.

Comment

Journalists go to war zones with bombs dropping and firefights and they cannot handle a 2 year old? What effin prima donnas!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                    Journalists go to war zones with bombs dropping and firefights and they cannot handle a 2 year old? What effin prima donnas!!!!
                    Yuhseeit!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Not surprised!!! Have you heard some of the questions they ask at press conferences???......The kid probably felt they were wasting her dad's time & was trying to end it. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by USAF View Post
                        Not surprised!!! Have you heard some of the questions they ask at press conferences???......The kid probably felt they were wasting her dad's time & was trying to end it. LOL
                        Good point! These press conferences are not really important, given the garbage asked by many journalists. So to have a kid deprive them of this most necessary pasttime...that's the way it pose to be!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I am sure as we speak efforts are bing made to classify bringing one's child to your press cinference a disorder resulting in medication being prescribed.
                          The reporter has to be young,ADHD was only concicted a few years ago,and gullible for falling for the sham.Just like how the journalists are now targeting the youngest amongst us,so too are the pharmaceutical companies with their toxic drugs to rake in additional billions.

Comment

Dem wrenk! The girl was just being cute. Nothing ADHD about her! At least, not from the video!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

she was being a child. is that allowed these days? dem want dem to be grown up from dem bawn!

Comment

Working...
                              X