Champs, it prepares them for war.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Champs, it prepares them for war.

The concept of recruitment is not new to a lot of them. “All these kids, the good ones, are recruited by their high schools,” Barnier tells me. “They understand that track and field can be their way out. They’re not afraid of hard work. If you get a bunch of ’em on your team, you’re laughing. I would take any five of these guys tomorrow.” What exactly is he looking for – how does he spot talent? Barnier laughs. “I mean, the talent ID part is easy as hell. Look at these guys jogging. They jog faster than my guys run. Beautiful.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/g...-10403026.html
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
    The concept of recruitment is not new to a lot of them. “All these kids, the good ones, are recruited by their high schools,” Barnier tells me. “They understand that track and field can be their way out. They’re not afraid of hard work. If you get a bunch of ’em on your team, you’re laughing. I would take any five of these guys tomorrow.” What exactly is he looking for – how does he spot talent? Barnier laughs. “I mean, the talent ID part is easy as hell. Look at these guys jogging. They jog faster than my guys run. Beautiful.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/g...-10403026.html
    Suh dat deh bredda guh ah Yaad fi find out bout wi track program an all im report pon is one Babylon coach opinions??

Man fi fool ...but nuh suh
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

They are not afraid of hard work, funny how I know Jamaicans are hard workers with even a minute benefit in prospect , why we cannot harness that potential at top levels to create an infrastructure to release the natural competitiveness of the jamaican psyche????

Comment

The belief that it spurns out soldiers was a concept embraced by our former slave masters in procuring our brightest to fight in their wars.I read it in the history of champs book, where that was stated as fact.

Unnuh think a simple sumtin, suh when yuh have so called academics talking about , slavery and bred to run fast , yuh have to wonder.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

because as a matter of investment, we would rather invest in Ponzi and pyramid schemes fi get the quick returns than invest in a SUSTAINED way in football infrastructure.

it is all well and good to build a world class field but the MAINTENANCE of it as a day to day activity is just as critical and equally expensive .... you cannot wait until match day to cut the grass water it etc...

it requires a TRUST set up similar to the one for the CCJ where there is a minimum guaranteed income over a sustained period of time so that all expenses can be met.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

We too individualistic?

Comment

nah ... we want immediate 15% returns. by the next month even.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

i.e. Hurry-Come-Up/Myopic/Get Rich Quick head cases

Sounds just about right from football to business

That's the killer "business climate"
                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                X