bolt issuing some fighting words

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bolt issuing some fighting words

looks like he intends to be in Beijing and him mekkin' gatlin know him coming to win.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Him nuh really explode outah di blocks from season start, when him duh dis mi/him wi definitely know if him ready, main priority right now. Done all ah di core foundation wuk ahready, suh him belly good. Hans seh him good, den is jus fi test him drive phase.

Comment

Well, him still nuh explode but run 9.87 in a headwind pon a wet track!

9.6x now looks possible , which is what it will take to beat Gatlin
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Gatlin dead already based on what mi just see. The burial to come. Gatlin have a month to re-drugs up. mek wi see.

Comment

Mi tell unnu from long time - a 9.7 runner can't beat a 9.5 sprinter.

I witnessed Bolt's first 9.7 jog in the stadium 'Im nuh narmal!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The commentators were correct - His first 50m?
            Awful!

...but doing 9.87 sec for the 100M with that awful start/1st fifty suggests good things 'shortly'! ...like 9.50 change in the 100M and 19.40 change in the 200M. Yup! That would be all good!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Right, no explosion but bettah dan him races since season, saving di explosion fi WC. Wid 4 weeks to go, him good to go. Any time him reach a Beijing, him ago feel like him can fly, an him might fly literally.

Comment

I like your optimism...
                Peter R

Comment

I do not think he will sacrifice his reputation if he does not feel that he is ready or will be ready.

Gatlin seems to have spies because although the news was about bolts injury he kept saying that he knew bolt was training g and expects him to be in Beijing at a time when many seemed uncertain about bolts participation there

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I agree...
                    Peter R

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                      I do not think he will sacrifice his reputation if he does not feel that he is ready or will be ready.
                      Your thinking may be spot on.
                      Consideration: He just cannot be as strong as he would like to be to complete the rounds in 100M + 200M + relay final.

Gatlin seems to have spies because although the news was about bolts injury he kept saying that he knew bolt was training g and expects him to be in Beijing at a time when many seemed uncertain about bolts participation there
                      Hey money talks...a job is a job in these hard times. ...and the 'spy' or 'spies' can find peace in thinking Bolt will be as ready as he shall be and thus Gatlin, he the infarma will be thinking, gains nutten Cho mi a get money fi nutten!
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Hey...forget the critical eye...I am the eternal optimistic soul!!!
                        ...and for that I have, at times, paid a tremendous price...but I just keep on being optimistic. It helps in the making of life, 'fun'.

Comment

Memba mi toll yuh!

Comment

He certainly looks better than..in his previous run.

Comment

Working...
                            X