RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Novlene, Novlene, Novlene, amazing!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Novlene, Novlene, Novlene, amazing!!!!!!

Just saw the last leg of 4*400 and had no idea Novlene had to do so much work and chop down Mcrory in the homestraight, that was incredible.

McCrory lost her form terribly in the last fifty... her right hand with the baton was moving like a windmill while Novlene's form by contrast was impeccable... her arms straight out and back. The US girl was panicking and it showed.
    Peter R

Comment

Amazing, my relay order was day, Williams, mcp then Jackson. Novlene shock me wid that leg, amazing stuff!

Comment

Jackson-Mills ran an inredible leg too.

Comment

It did and it made me realise that perhaps a significant psychological shift has taken place. The US are now becoming intimidated by the Jamaicans in the sprints in the way that they intimidated everyone else at the height of their dominance.

In no less than 3 events they visibly cracked under pressure. Gatlin in the 100m, Rodgers in the 4x100m relay and McCrory at the end of the 4x400m relay.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Unnu memba how Historian wenna big up McCorory all year? McCorory, McCorory, McCorory! I got so sick hearing him!

Hey, take it from the Prediction King, the Resident T&F Analyst and Boys Champs Silver Medallist (ahem), McCorory sucks! She also looked quite ordinary in the heats.

Imagine, the Great McCorory was run down, caught and left on her beautiful behind by a cancer survivor with thyroid issues! I mean now...come on!

(Why do I feel I will be struck off Hissy's XMas gift list?)

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Don't worry, you'll be getting your charcoal this Xmas
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Why Are You Doing This?

Why are you doing this, Mosiah? Where on earth did you see me “big up McCorory all year”?!! I have no interest in this lady, and I have not been closely following her performance this year. I have very little knowledge about her as far as this season is concerned. In fact, I am sure that I could not have mentioned her name in more than two posts.

If you have a problem with me on a personal level, send me a private message, but please do not create facts; in other words, do not use me to add drama to your posts. Again, if you have a problem with me, there is always the private message option, as you being a long-time poster and a moderator already know.

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                Unnu memba how Historian wenna big up McCorory all year? McCorory, McCorory, McCorory! I got so sick hearing him!

Hey, take it from the Prediction King, the Resident T&F Analyst and Boys Champs Silver Medallist (ahem), McCorory sucks! She also looked quite ordinary in the heats.

Imagine, the Great McCorory was run down, caught and left on her beautiful behind by a cancer survivor with thyroid issues! I mean now...come on!

(Why do I feel I will be struck off Hissy's XMas gift list?)

Comment

Very Interesting Suggestion!

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
                  It did and it made me realise that perhaps a significant psychological shift has taken place. The US are now becoming intimidated by the Jamaicans in the sprints in the way that they intimidated everyone else at the height of their dominance.

In no less than 3 events they visibly cracked under pressure. Gatlin in the 100m, Rodgers in the 4x100m relay and McCrory at the end of the 4x400m relay.
                  This is a very, very interesting point you have raised, I’man. In fact, this perspective hadn’t occured to me, but it is now serious food for thought, at least as far as I’m concerned.

Comment

A suh yuh special,Mo pm me in the future if yuh ave issues wid my post,and I will do same to you....diss bredda narmal?
                    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Disappointing Observation

Originally posted by X View Post
                      A suh yuh special,Mo pm me in the future if yuh ave issues wid my post,and I will do same to you....diss bredda narmal?
                      Did I mention or even imply “issues with my post”? My comment went beyond this Francena McCorory post. Read again what I said!

Anyway, you diving head first into something you have not fully understood is a practice I’ve long gotten used to! My primary wish, though, is that the day will come when you, X, will stop reading my posts because very few, if any, are ever directed your way.

Comment

Boss mi read most Post,yuh nuh get di memo,nuff post on di site a therapy by way of comedy,yours up deh.

Yuh can gwaan wait fi di day,ole on deh yuh a ansa mi quite frequently? I thought you said you don't read my post.

Hypocryte!
                        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Mo, X, don 1 and I-man the less Christmas present unuh get the more for me. Carry on same way.

Comment

No man, I-man is on top of Historian's list. Wha!? A him bona fide dat!

Gwaan think say Hissy like you.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Oh crap. another illusion vanquished.

Comment

Working...
                              X